ps教程论坛

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2276|回复: 7
收起左侧

[聊天灌水] 大家来看看鬼佬的骗术......今天刚收到的垃圾邮件....他们以为中国人真的那么天真??

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-18 10:12:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
ps:心虚猴 ps:心虚猴 我感觉鬼佬都笨笨的
Dear,
I am writing this letter with due respect and heart full of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously.
I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks well of you. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.

I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. Well, I Juliet Kumassi 21years old girl and I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emergency.

In nutshell, My (late) father Mr. Wilson Kumassi was a very wealthy gold and cocoa merchant who based in Accra and Abidjan respectively. But he was killed along side with my mother during last two year's
Rabble attack and all his properties were totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE (US$20.6m) Twenty million six hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in the bank which i am the next of kin.

Meanwhile, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him.

Furthermore, you can contact the bank for confirmation and I will issue a letter of authorisation on your name, which will enable the bank to deal with you on my behalf.

I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me or take me as your child and manage the money.
I am inclined to offer you 30% of the total sum as a mode of compensation for your effort after the successful transferring of these fund to your nominated account overseas

Conclusively, I wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal.
I remain with the best regards
Juliet Kumassi.

亲爱
我写着这封信以适当尊敬和减少心中泪花因为我们早先不认识或未遇见自己。我请求您的协助在得到您的联络I 以后遇到了您的名字并且电子邮件和在祈祷在它以后, 我决定得到对您关于永远居住剩余我的生活与您在您的国家和投资以我的继承$2.5 百万美元。二百万五十万美元在您的适合保健之下。 当我加入您我将促进我的教育您然后投资与这金钱即将发生我完成我的学校在我能然后加入您在投资领域之前。我等您的回复以便我们能进行。
恳切地,
小姐anita Sankoh 。

网上找的,大概是说她要给我几百W花花,我现在就去拿,拿回来分一点给大家ps:<发呆
发表于 2007-12-18 10:25:32 | 显示全部楼层
全是英文
能不能给翻译下
我英盲
发表于 2007-12-18 10:35:37 | 显示全部楼层
我也看不懂...........英语超懒啊...........这礼拜还要等级考试............考不出啊...........郁闷.......ps:狂叫
发表于 2007-12-18 10:36:36 | 显示全部楼层
不懂是什么!我英语从来没有及格过的!

翻译一下嘛!
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-18 10:41:42 | 显示全部楼层
用GOOGLE翻译一下不就行了....我也不懂英文,就看明白开头一个
发表于 2007-12-18 11:29:35 | 显示全部楼层
我也收到过 ,但是我都不看  就删除了
发表于 2007-12-21 10:59:56 | 显示全部楼层
下面的翻译好乱啊 ,不过大概是看懂了。
发表于 2007-12-21 11:39:11 | 显示全部楼层
还是中文好啊      英语写那么多 几行汉字就翻译完了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

求建议和反映问题|小黑屋|免责声名|Archiver|photoshop教程论坛 ( 粤ICP备07017357号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:23 , Processed in 0.041752 second(s), 11 queries , XCache On.